To obtain information on which of your blog posts are doing well and bringing in the blogging income you need to link analytics and Adsense. That way you will know which articles still need work.
Here’s how link your two accounts…
To link your Analytics and AdSense accounts:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- In the “Account” column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account.
- In the “Property” column, select the Analytics property you want to link, and click AdSense Linking.
- On the “AdSense Linking” page, click + New AdSense Link.
- Select the AdSense property that you want to link with your Analytics property.
- Click Continue.
- Select the Analytics views in which you want your AdSense data to be available.
- Click Enable Link.
- Click Done.
Your Analytics and AdSense accounts are now linked.